- Click here to create an account on the abstract system.
- Click here to log in and submit or amend your abstract.
Authors can submit abstracts electronically by following this procedure:
- First you need to create a log in account.
- Confirm registration by following the link sent in a confirmation email.
- Log in and click the ‘Add abstract’ button.
- You can edit and add additional authors after adding your abstract.
- Click the ‘Submit for review’ button when you are ready.
If your abstract submission requires amendments, you will be notified by email
- Log in and click on the abstract title to open it.
- Read the reviewer’s comments.
- Click on ‘Edit’ to amend the abstract and remember to save.
- Click on ‘Resubmit for review’ in order for the reviewers to be notified.
If your submission is accepted you may be required to upload your full paper. This will be communicated to you if required, after which you can open your submission and select the ‘Upload & Submit Paper’ button above your submission.
If your paper submission requires amendments, you will be notified by email. You then need to open your submission, read the reviewer comments, make changes to your paper and upload the new version, and then resubmit for review.
For more information please visit our Help section